The Eco-Lighthouse scheme is based on a set of general requirements, the General Industry Criteria, which apply to enterprises in all industries, and over 70 sets of criteria applicable to specific industries.
Some of these requirements have been translated into English, and are available here:
- General Industry Criteria (PDF)
- Guidance to General Industry Criteria (PDF)
- General Industry Criteria only relevant for tenants (PDF)
- Green Events (PDF)
- Retail Grocery Store (PDF)
- Hotel (PDF)
- Expanded Environmental Criteria for Hotels (PDF)
- Cleaning Enterprise (PDF)
- Auto Repair Shop (PDF)
- Auto Body Repair and Paint Shop (PDF)
Industries are classified according to the Norwegian Standard Industrial Classification (SIC2007). To achieve certification under the Eco-Lighthouse scheme, enterprises must satisfy both the General Industry Criteria and the criteria specific to their respective industries.